INFINITE ADVANCE DUEL ACADEMY
Welcome To Infinite Advance Duel Academy. Take a test by one of our Testers Here and get your Dorm Immediately after you registered yourself. Stay active and Have Fun here
Welcome To Infinite Advance Duel Academy. Take a test by one of our Testers Here and get your Dorm Immediately after you registered yourself. Stay active and Have Fun here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOU ARE THE NEXT FUTURE DUELIST COME FROM THE DAWN TILL FOREVER

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Tyann Hardyn
Larachel's Test Result Vote_lcapLarachel's Test Result Voting_barLarachel's Test Result Vote_rcap 
Aludra
Larachel's Test Result Vote_lcapLarachel's Test Result Voting_barLarachel's Test Result Vote_rcap 
armed_mick
eqy
Han Marufuji
jashinsamael
Nikoru
White Zane
manchuriaman
KaYz1992
Latest topics
» Hi I'm Grimguy
Larachel's Test Result Icon_minitimeby Grimguy Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:43 pm

» Tyann's Official Testing Room
Larachel's Test Result Icon_minitimeby Grimguy Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:27 pm

» Nikoru's Room
Larachel's Test Result Icon_minitimeby Tyann Hardyn Tue May 29, 2012 5:42 pm

» Shadow of the Six Samurai - Shien
Larachel's Test Result Icon_minitimeby Tyann Hardyn Sat May 26, 2012 11:56 pm

» Kaibaman17
Larachel's Test Result Icon_minitimeby Tyann Hardyn Sat May 26, 2012 8:28 pm

» Hello it is manchuriaman
Larachel's Test Result Icon_minitimeby manchuriaman Wed May 23, 2012 8:12 pm

» HI everyone,im new and call me vino
Larachel's Test Result Icon_minitimeby Tyann Hardyn Mon May 21, 2012 6:32 pm

» Miracle Contact
Larachel's Test Result Icon_minitimeby Tyann Hardyn Thu May 17, 2012 5:13 am

» Change Name Services
Larachel's Test Result Icon_minitimeby Tyann Hardyn Wed May 16, 2012 6:54 pm

» Damion02 Testers Room
Larachel's Test Result Icon_minitimeby KaYz1992 Mon May 14, 2012 1:59 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:34 pm

Larachel's Test Result

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyann Hardyn
Administrators
Administrators
Tyann Hardyn

GMT Zone : +7 GMT
Male Post Number : 71

Larachel's Test Result Empty
PostSubject: Larachel's Test Result   Larachel's Test Result Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:14 pm

Larachel's Test Result

My TwilightSworn Vs His Lightsworn (1 - 0) My favor
My TwilightSworn Vs His Lightsworn (0 - 1) His Favor
Frog Hero Vs GraveKeeper (1 - 0) My Favor

1) ATTITUDE
Larachel is a good duelist who have a kind attitude during the test with me. He always manage his emotion well eventhough he almost take
the duel. He has a good manner when speaking to his opponent (I dunno when he didnt take a test with me), but iam sure this duelist is
an experienced duelist. He was noticed to my provision of the test in this forum before so then he tried to not use his DW deck or else.
From this point, iam sure that this person was carefully to face my testing time before request his test. Good for you.

2) DECK STRATEGY
The Deck Strategy he had just apllied agains me is indeed so strong. He use his LightSworn deck by properly way, and fortunately i dueled him by using a lightSworn also, so then he should know a part of my deck's strategy. He use his LS deck strategy like the other duelist and try to manage the way to add Judgment Dragon by using his all effort as fast as possible. Once time during the testing duel, he even sucessfully summonned 3 JD in one turn (since JD has no longer to be classified as a Semi limited card). Using a Lightsworn deck with only 40 cards is a creative idea, i like that cuz it seemed flexible though. Then, the second deck is a Necro Valley deck. His necro valley was indeed so strong yet so fast. He put also the protector of the Valley, that is Malefic Stardust that was meant he have been understood how powerfull Necro Valley is, specially when it used agains meta decks these days. However, his playstyle was so common and iam not found another creative strategy or combo he used besides of the necro valley lockdown deck.

3) CARDS KNOWLEDGE
The Card Knowledge iof this duelist's owned were still lack. I have been said to this duelist that i want to add Celestia Lightsworn by Charge Of The Light Brigade effect but he just allowed it, even i ever to ask him again about it. Note : Charge effect is "Send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard; add 1 Level 4 or lower "Lightsworn" monster from your Deck to your hand" (I cannot understand why he didnt noticed it although my LS deck are agains his LS deck also at that time, xD) So i should not to add my celestia from deck to my hand because its a level 5 monster. Then again, he was just forget about my Zero's attack that will raise up when there are another water monster(s) on my field. Thats the only mistake he did during the test with me. Besides these two mistakes, he do the test duel by properly way. His card knowledge is already good, at least he understand his own card in his deck.

4) Effectiveness Of Gameplay
This duelist's effectiveness of Gameplay was already good. He manage to Dark Hole My monsters before he summon 3 JD at the time i lose. In his Necro Valley deck, he play so beautiful cuz he can block up so many meta deck that often to works at the graveyard, just like my Frog Hero ( He may win if iam not draw the second Gemini Spark to destroy the valley ). And he was already comprehended intensively that necro valley can do it so he put some malefic Stardust to protect it for being destroyed. Good for you. But there are still many chance that he forgot to do and not to do during the duel. Summoning a Malefic Monster should be done after you attack me with all monster you have at that time and not before you attack with monsters you controlled cuz it will conduct more damage than attacking with only Malefic Stardust Dragon.

5) RULES KNOWLEDGE
His Rules Knowledges about this game was so good. However, he ever to make a wrong guess to my question about LS ehren Vs a Face Down monster. Ehren's effect will be applied after damage calculation so the monster will still flipped face up after the ehren attacked, and i ask you 'bout this one to you, correct?. Kay once again and this is from wikia, The effect of "Ehren, Lightsworn Monk" activates during the Damage Step, after the monster is flipped face-up but before Damage Calculation is performed, so it will enter damage step when u re using ehren's efffect. ok, besides of this one mistake of yours, you had been understand the rule of this game, specially when you do a test duel with me.

The total number of points he had gained during the tests with me is: 67. This meant he was deserved to enter into the INTERMEDIATE DORM (40 - 75) of IADA.

CONGRATULATION !! please reply this topic for your confirmation about what kind of dorm you wanna enter (Black or White)

Back to top Go down
https://infiniteadvanceduela.forumotion.com
larachel
Malefic Cyber End Dragon Grade
Malefic Cyber End Dragon Grade
larachel

Post Number : 4

PostSubject: Re: Larachel's Test Result   Larachel's Test Result Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:14 am

Dark please, and thx for the test xD
Back to top Go down
Tyann Hardyn
Administrators
Administrators
Tyann Hardyn

GMT Zone : +7 GMT
Male Post Number : 71

PostSubject: Re: Larachel's Test Result   Larachel's Test Result Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:13 pm

Okay, i have been added the Rank for Larachel
Be active here and make some great post at this place later
Topic is now closed
Back to top Go down
https://infiniteadvanceduela.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Larachel's Test Result   Larachel's Test Result Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Larachel's Test Result
Page 1 of 1