INFINITE ADVANCE DUEL ACADEMY
Welcome To Infinite Advance Duel Academy. Take a test by one of our Testers Here and get your Dorm Immediately after you registered yourself. Stay active and Have Fun here
Welcome To Infinite Advance Duel Academy. Take a test by one of our Testers Here and get your Dorm Immediately after you registered yourself. Stay active and Have Fun here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOU ARE THE NEXT FUTURE DUELIST COME FROM THE DAWN TILL FOREVER

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Tyann Hardyn
Armed_Mick Test Result Vote_lcapArmed_Mick Test Result Voting_barArmed_Mick Test Result Vote_rcap 
Aludra
Armed_Mick Test Result Vote_lcapArmed_Mick Test Result Voting_barArmed_Mick Test Result Vote_rcap 
armed_mick
eqy
Han Marufuji
jashinsamael
Nikoru
White Zane
manchuriaman
KaYz1992
Latest topics
» Hi I'm Grimguy
Armed_Mick Test Result Icon_minitimeby Grimguy Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:43 pm

» Tyann's Official Testing Room
Armed_Mick Test Result Icon_minitimeby Grimguy Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:27 pm

» Nikoru's Room
Armed_Mick Test Result Icon_minitimeby Tyann Hardyn Tue May 29, 2012 5:42 pm

» Shadow of the Six Samurai - Shien
Armed_Mick Test Result Icon_minitimeby Tyann Hardyn Sat May 26, 2012 11:56 pm

» Kaibaman17
Armed_Mick Test Result Icon_minitimeby Tyann Hardyn Sat May 26, 2012 8:28 pm

» Hello it is manchuriaman
Armed_Mick Test Result Icon_minitimeby manchuriaman Wed May 23, 2012 8:12 pm

» HI everyone,im new and call me vino
Armed_Mick Test Result Icon_minitimeby Tyann Hardyn Mon May 21, 2012 6:32 pm

» Miracle Contact
Armed_Mick Test Result Icon_minitimeby Tyann Hardyn Thu May 17, 2012 5:13 am

» Change Name Services
Armed_Mick Test Result Icon_minitimeby Tyann Hardyn Wed May 16, 2012 6:54 pm

» Damion02 Testers Room
Armed_Mick Test Result Icon_minitimeby KaYz1992 Mon May 14, 2012 1:59 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:34 pm

Armed_Mick Test Result

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyann Hardyn
Administrators
Administrators
Tyann Hardyn

GMT Zone : +7 GMT
Male Post Number : 71

Armed_Mick Test Result Empty
PostSubject: Armed_Mick Test Result   Armed_Mick Test Result Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:43 pm

here is Armed_Mick test result

FrogHero Vs Ravine Quick Summon (0 - 1) For his favor
AgentSworn Vs Ravine Quick Synchro (0 - 1) for his favor
GemKnights Vs Ravine Quick Synchro (0 - 1) for his favor

1) ATTITUDE
Armed_mick is very patient and mature duelist. he can manage his own will during the test with me. He actually can show the real power of him but he maybe holdin it for a while. The Dragon Deck he made were truly showing a perfect strategy that he counted so much to perform an OTK fastly, so it means, this duelist was indeed very talented.

2) DECK STRATEGY
He uses his Dragon Deck and it perfectly works well. His Dragon deck contain with cards that supports to accelerate his deck for performing a One Turn Kill Combo. He uses a lot of cards like LightSworns Mill, Card Trooper, and Dragon Ravine (Staple). Strategy in his deck was very good. However, I do not know why he was put necroface into the deck (perhaps to launch another combo that I do not know yet, xD).

3) CARDS KNOWLEDGE
His Card Knowledges was very good enough. He even already knew what the card he wanted to use with his Ravine Quick Summon Deck. I cannot tell more about this evaluation part. But sometimes he ever to forget about his opponents Card effect, like Zero's attack that will gain 500 for each water monster on my field.

4) Effectiveness Of Gameplay
The effectiveness of gameplay that this duelist performed was already good. He can manage what the important card he should be played for achieve his own combos fluently. The ravine itself had been played an important role as his summoning engine already.

5) RULES KNOWLEDGE
The Rules Knowledges owned by this duelist had been pretty good. He even remind me that Call of the Haunted will not summon a monster from grave after he activated trap stun and remind me that Judgement Dragon cannot be Special summoned when i have 4 Lightsworn monsters with only 3 different names in my grave. (Playing in the console game will surely increase this part of evaluation by properly instead of getting information from wiki, xD)

The total number of points he had gained during the test with me is: 85. This meant he was deserved to enter into the TOP DORM (76 - 100) of IADA.
CONGRATULATION !! Please confirm again what kind of dorm you want to enter (Black Mage Or White mage)
Back to top Go down
https://infiniteadvanceduela.forumotion.com

Armed_Mick Test Result
Page 1 of 1