INFINITE ADVANCE DUEL ACADEMY
Welcome To Infinite Advance Duel Academy. Take a test by one of our Testers Here and get your Dorm Immediately after you registered yourself. Stay active and Have Fun here
Welcome To Infinite Advance Duel Academy. Take a test by one of our Testers Here and get your Dorm Immediately after you registered yourself. Stay active and Have Fun here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOU ARE THE NEXT FUTURE DUELIST COME FROM THE DAWN TILL FOREVER

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Tyann Hardyn
Ada Valentine's Test Result Vote_lcapAda Valentine's Test Result Voting_barAda Valentine's Test Result Vote_rcap 
Aludra
Ada Valentine's Test Result Vote_lcapAda Valentine's Test Result Voting_barAda Valentine's Test Result Vote_rcap 
armed_mick
eqy
Han Marufuji
jashinsamael
Nikoru
White Zane
manchuriaman
KaYz1992
Latest topics
» Hi I'm Grimguy
Ada Valentine's Test Result Icon_minitimeby Grimguy Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:43 pm

» Tyann's Official Testing Room
Ada Valentine's Test Result Icon_minitimeby Grimguy Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:27 pm

» Nikoru's Room
Ada Valentine's Test Result Icon_minitimeby Tyann Hardyn Tue May 29, 2012 5:42 pm

» Shadow of the Six Samurai - Shien
Ada Valentine's Test Result Icon_minitimeby Tyann Hardyn Sat May 26, 2012 11:56 pm

» Kaibaman17
Ada Valentine's Test Result Icon_minitimeby Tyann Hardyn Sat May 26, 2012 8:28 pm

» Hello it is manchuriaman
Ada Valentine's Test Result Icon_minitimeby manchuriaman Wed May 23, 2012 8:12 pm

» HI everyone,im new and call me vino
Ada Valentine's Test Result Icon_minitimeby Tyann Hardyn Mon May 21, 2012 6:32 pm

» Miracle Contact
Ada Valentine's Test Result Icon_minitimeby Tyann Hardyn Thu May 17, 2012 5:13 am

» Change Name Services
Ada Valentine's Test Result Icon_minitimeby Tyann Hardyn Wed May 16, 2012 6:54 pm

» Damion02 Testers Room
Ada Valentine's Test Result Icon_minitimeby KaYz1992 Mon May 14, 2012 1:59 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:34 pm

Ada Valentine's Test Result

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyann Hardyn
Administrators
Administrators
Tyann Hardyn

GMT Zone : +7 GMT
Male Post Number : 71

Ada Valentine's Test Result Empty
PostSubject: Ada Valentine's Test Result   Ada Valentine's Test Result Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:27 pm

Here is HONEY QUEEN's test result

Gusto Jumper Vs Karakuri (1 - 0) my favor
TwilightSworn Vs Karakuri (0 - 1) His Favor
TwilightSworn Vs Karakuri (0 - 1) His Favor

1) ATTITUDE
HONEY QUEEN is a duelist with a little big headed for his nature, iam Sorry xD. Everytime i duel with her, i can sense a bad aura that glowed strongly around of her body. Once time, i ever curious about her habit to shuffle her hand cards every time i make a move in my turn, but she like to answer it by "Its just my Habitual". Once Time, he ever requested to me that he want to join Beginner Grade^^. Her deck is indeed so powerful with her Karakuri series deck. I try to let her change deck, but she dont want to do it, its because she loved and depend so much with his Karakuri only deck. This a little bull headed nature allow me to present my un-willing duel during the test. But, i still appreciate his deck just like the other Karakuri strategy Very Happy

2) DECK STRATEGY
The Deck Strategy she used was just Karakuri Deck. Thats all. i can only tell that her karakuri deck was so perfect. But i think she was still use another karakuri useless monsters in her deck and it makes her deck didnt perform The OTK fastly. However, once time she manage to do OTK to me in just 2 or 3 turns when i used my TwilightSworn, and fortunately it truly happen. thats good for you for take the revenge of my Psychic's OTK to you before. And because of the deck she was used agains me is just Karakuri, so i cannot explain more than this explanation. Iam still curious about her other special deck, but she refused to change her deck.

3) CARDS KNOWLEDGE
Her knowledge on the cards that she used was pretty good. SHe already knew what to do by using her own cards. She can also manage her deck to become OTK engine with many of her Counter or Negating trap Card. Iam sure she have been mastered all cards in her Karakuri deck.

4) Effectiveness Of Gameplay
The effectiveness of this duelist's gameplay is quite good. She using many of Karakuri Deck Aeccelerator cards like Karakuri Cashe Cache by properly and make a combo with Karakuri Anatomy. The most beautiful combo from her own strategy is always come with 75 % probability. Thats good for you.

5) RULES KNOWLEDGE
Knowledge about the rules owned by this duelist is very good. SHe play her card by a properly way.
There are no comments for this one.

The total number of points She had gained during the test with me is: 73. This meant she was deserved to enter into the INTERMEDIATE DORM (51 - 75) of IADA.

Please report again this topic to make a confirmation about what kind of dorm you wanna enter (Black or White)

CONGRATULATION !

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://infiniteadvanceduela.forumotion.com

Ada Valentine's Test Result
Page 1 of 1