INFINITE ADVANCE DUEL ACADEMY
Welcome To Infinite Advance Duel Academy. Take a test by one of our Testers Here and get your Dorm Immediately after you registered yourself. Stay active and Have Fun here
Welcome To Infinite Advance Duel Academy. Take a test by one of our Testers Here and get your Dorm Immediately after you registered yourself. Stay active and Have Fun here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOU ARE THE NEXT FUTURE DUELIST COME FROM THE DAWN TILL FOREVER

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Tyann Hardyn
Eqy's Test Result Vote_lcapEqy's Test Result Voting_barEqy's Test Result Vote_rcap 
Aludra
Eqy's Test Result Vote_lcapEqy's Test Result Voting_barEqy's Test Result Vote_rcap 
armed_mick
eqy
Han Marufuji
jashinsamael
Nikoru
White Zane
manchuriaman
KaYz1992
Latest topics
» Hi I'm Grimguy
Eqy's Test Result Icon_minitimeby Grimguy Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:43 pm

» Tyann's Official Testing Room
Eqy's Test Result Icon_minitimeby Grimguy Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:27 pm

» Nikoru's Room
Eqy's Test Result Icon_minitimeby Tyann Hardyn Tue May 29, 2012 5:42 pm

» Shadow of the Six Samurai - Shien
Eqy's Test Result Icon_minitimeby Tyann Hardyn Sat May 26, 2012 11:56 pm

» Kaibaman17
Eqy's Test Result Icon_minitimeby Tyann Hardyn Sat May 26, 2012 8:28 pm

» Hello it is manchuriaman
Eqy's Test Result Icon_minitimeby manchuriaman Wed May 23, 2012 8:12 pm

» HI everyone,im new and call me vino
Eqy's Test Result Icon_minitimeby Tyann Hardyn Mon May 21, 2012 6:32 pm

» Miracle Contact
Eqy's Test Result Icon_minitimeby Tyann Hardyn Thu May 17, 2012 5:13 am

» Change Name Services
Eqy's Test Result Icon_minitimeby Tyann Hardyn Wed May 16, 2012 6:54 pm

» Damion02 Testers Room
Eqy's Test Result Icon_minitimeby KaYz1992 Mon May 14, 2012 1:59 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:34 pm

Eqy's Test Result

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyann Hardyn
Administrators
Administrators
Tyann Hardyn

GMT Zone : +7 GMT
Male Post Number : 71

Eqy's Test Result Empty
PostSubject: Eqy's Test Result   Eqy's Test Result Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:01 am

Here is the test result for Eqy.

He was using Dragunity Quick Synchro agains my Gem Knight Deck (2-1 for his favor)

1) ATTITUDE
From my observations, procedures and ways of speaking of the duelist duel is quite good. Assertive in expressing something with the right intonation. Yapp, overall almost perfect, because there is not a perfect man.

2) DECK STRATEGY
The Deck Startegy that used in his deck at the time he take this test was very interesting to me. He uses the field spell (Ravine) as a trigger to summon out Stardust Dragon with the easiest way in any turn, and using Stardust Dragon to call his Assault Mode through Assault Mode Active. Using REDMED in its strategy to re-call the Arma Levyaten from grave was very interesting strategy. This Synchro Loop strategy has been done nicely and it can be seen from the fact that he was summonned Trident Dragon 2 Times in a duel. His overall strategy Of Deck was almost perfect. However, there is somethink that was escaped from my attention, it is the lack of accelerator cards like the Card Of Consonant that actually can target his sufficient Dragon Tuner in his deck.

3) CARDS KNOWLEDGE
Knowledge of the cards owned by the duelist has been good ... Using a card from his deck with no problems. He already knows his own card by correctly. It can be seen from the way he summoned Stardust Dragon or Dragon Trident by quickly. "Skip Synchro" is the right language for the users of Dragunity Deck. But keep in mind, that do not overuse that word, because not all duelist know well about dragunity deck, ask your opponents firstly before you do Skip Synchro ^^

4) Effectiveness Of Gameplay
Effectiveness of the game is already pretty good duelist. However, he ever forgot to use his Stardust Dragon Assault Mode to negate the effect of Gem Knight Fusion that actually can be taken again from the grave as long as there is Gem Knight Monster in the cemetery, and it is causing his first defeat. But in the next duel, he use his spell and trap by correctly. It can be seen from my note that he use appropriate counter trap (Dark Bribe) for negating my gem knight fusion's effect at the time there was not gem knight monster in my grave. Synchro summon doing well after carefully take account that my life points is less than the total number of monster's attack.

5) Rules Knowledge
Knowledge of the rules of the game that he owned has been good. He played all of his cards with the correct rules. But there is a little forgetfulness that he should not supposed to play Dark Bribe Counter Trap card at the turn it was setted. However, he is a duelist who has a true understanding of many rules about how the game works.

The total number of points he had gained during my tests with me is: 80. This meant he was deserved to enter the TOP DORM of IADA.

Congratulation! please confirm again about your choice to enter what kind of dorm you wanna join. (Black Mage or White Mage) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

GOOD LUCK
Back to top Go down
https://infiniteadvanceduela.forumotion.com
eqy
Dark Armed Dragon Grade
Dark Armed Dragon Grade
eqy

Male Post Number : 11

Eqy's Test Result Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eqy's Test Result   Eqy's Test Result Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:03 pm

i chose BLACK Mage
Back to top Go down

Eqy's Test Result
Page 1 of 1