INFINITE ADVANCE DUEL ACADEMY
Welcome To Infinite Advance Duel Academy. Take a test by one of our Testers Here and get your Dorm Immediately after you registered yourself. Stay active and Have Fun here
Welcome To Infinite Advance Duel Academy. Take a test by one of our Testers Here and get your Dorm Immediately after you registered yourself. Stay active and Have Fun here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOU ARE THE NEXT FUTURE DUELIST COME FROM THE DAWN TILL FOREVER

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Tyann Hardyn
Global Rule Of IADA for Novices Vote_lcapGlobal Rule Of IADA for Novices Voting_barGlobal Rule Of IADA for Novices Vote_rcap 
Aludra
Global Rule Of IADA for Novices Vote_lcapGlobal Rule Of IADA for Novices Voting_barGlobal Rule Of IADA for Novices Vote_rcap 
armed_mick
eqy
Han Marufuji
jashinsamael
Nikoru
White Zane
manchuriaman
KaYz1992
Latest topics
» Hi I'm Grimguy
Global Rule Of IADA for Novices Icon_minitimeby Grimguy Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:43 pm

» Tyann's Official Testing Room
Global Rule Of IADA for Novices Icon_minitimeby Grimguy Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:27 pm

» Nikoru's Room
Global Rule Of IADA for Novices Icon_minitimeby Tyann Hardyn Tue May 29, 2012 5:42 pm

» Shadow of the Six Samurai - Shien
Global Rule Of IADA for Novices Icon_minitimeby Tyann Hardyn Sat May 26, 2012 11:56 pm

» Kaibaman17
Global Rule Of IADA for Novices Icon_minitimeby Tyann Hardyn Sat May 26, 2012 8:28 pm

» Hello it is manchuriaman
Global Rule Of IADA for Novices Icon_minitimeby manchuriaman Wed May 23, 2012 8:12 pm

» HI everyone,im new and call me vino
Global Rule Of IADA for Novices Icon_minitimeby Tyann Hardyn Mon May 21, 2012 6:32 pm

» Miracle Contact
Global Rule Of IADA for Novices Icon_minitimeby Tyann Hardyn Thu May 17, 2012 5:13 am

» Change Name Services
Global Rule Of IADA for Novices Icon_minitimeby Tyann Hardyn Wed May 16, 2012 6:54 pm

» Damion02 Testers Room
Global Rule Of IADA for Novices Icon_minitimeby KaYz1992 Mon May 14, 2012 1:59 am