INFINITE ADVANCE DUEL ACADEMY
Welcome To Infinite Advance Duel Academy. Take a test by one of our Testers Here and get your Dorm Immediately after you registered yourself. Stay active and Have Fun here
Welcome To Infinite Advance Duel Academy. Take a test by one of our Testers Here and get your Dorm Immediately after you registered yourself. Stay active and Have Fun here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOU ARE THE NEXT FUTURE DUELIST COME FROM THE DAWN TILL FOREVER

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Tyann Hardyn
Advanced Dormitory Up-Grade Services Vote_lcapAdvanced Dormitory Up-Grade Services Voting_barAdvanced Dormitory Up-Grade Services Vote_rcap 
Aludra
Advanced Dormitory Up-Grade Services Vote_lcapAdvanced Dormitory Up-Grade Services Voting_barAdvanced Dormitory Up-Grade Services Vote_rcap 
armed_mick
eqy
Han Marufuji
jashinsamael
Nikoru
White Zane
manchuriaman
KaYz1992
Latest topics
» Hi I'm Grimguy
Advanced Dormitory Up-Grade Services Icon_minitimeby Grimguy Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:43 pm

» Tyann's Official Testing Room
Advanced Dormitory Up-Grade Services Icon_minitimeby Grimguy Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:27 pm

» Nikoru's Room
Advanced Dormitory Up-Grade Services Icon_minitimeby Tyann Hardyn Tue May 29, 2012 5:42 pm

» Shadow of the Six Samurai - Shien
Advanced Dormitory Up-Grade Services Icon_minitimeby Tyann Hardyn Sat May 26, 2012 11:56 pm

» Kaibaman17
Advanced Dormitory Up-Grade Services Icon_minitimeby Tyann Hardyn Sat May 26, 2012 8:28 pm

» Hello it is manchuriaman
Advanced Dormitory Up-Grade Services Icon_minitimeby manchuriaman Wed May 23, 2012 8:12 pm

» HI everyone,im new and call me vino
Advanced Dormitory Up-Grade Services Icon_minitimeby Tyann Hardyn Mon May 21, 2012 6:32 pm

» Miracle Contact
Advanced Dormitory Up-Grade Services Icon_minitimeby Tyann Hardyn Thu May 17, 2012 5:13 am

» Change Name Services
Advanced Dormitory Up-Grade Services Icon_minitimeby Tyann Hardyn Wed May 16, 2012 6:54 pm

» Damion02 Testers Room
Advanced Dormitory Up-Grade Services Icon_minitimeby KaYz1992 Mon May 14, 2012 1:59 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:34 pm

Advanced Dormitory Up-Grade Services

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyann Hardyn
Administrators
Administrators
Tyann Hardyn

GMT Zone : +7 GMT
Male Post Number : 71

Advanced Dormitory Up-Grade Services Empty
PostSubject: Advanced Dormitory Up-Grade Services   Advanced Dormitory Up-Grade Services Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:39 pm

Hi All..
In This IADA's Special Services, we also provide a test Request to enter one of our Advanced Dormitories. You can just type a post right here after you have been considered about the provisions. If you re still dont know certainly about what the Advanced Dormitories is and whats the kind of its provisions, i will explain to you from the very beginning. Okay, You had been known well about all of our dormitory in this IADA. There are two Dormitory generally, that is Basic/Ordinary Dormitory (White Mage And Black Mage) and Advanced Dormitory (Chaos Emperor Dragon And Black Luster Soldier). If you wanna enter our Advanced Dormitory, basically you should to enter the Top Dorm at our Basic (ordinary) Dormitory and then make yourself to be tested again by our Testers here after you paid to us as many as 1500 Duel Coin. If You passed the test, you re freely to choose again what kind of Dormitory you eagerly to join, whether you wanna enter Black Luster Soldier Or Chaos Emperor Dragon Dorm. The both of Advanced Dorms are contrary by each other. But if you have not passed the test yet after you paid 1500 Duel Coin, the Duel Coin you have been paid will be returned as many as 80 percent of it (1200 Duel Coin).
The main purpose of these Advanced Dormitories to be builded was not only to classify between an Ordinary Duelist and Advanced Duelist, but to make this place to be more highly varied, so then this very place will accomodate more Purpose for you to be the other reason of being active in this IADA.. The main purpose i mentioned is a CHALLANGE Of Course !! make yourself to be a competitive Duelist to achieve one of these Two Elite Classements, and make yourself enjoyed and satisfied after you finally reached this Goal.. Oo yea, after you sucessfully reached this place, you will highly recommended by us (The Staff) to being a part of our Official War Team of IADA sometimes, so They Were RIGHT about theirs Great WISE Words : A Great Responsibility lies in The Great Power. and iam sure its not a meaningless Words.
Hmm... okay I have been explained all of those stuffs for ya and i hope you have already understood!if you re not enough satisfied to stay in just Ordinary Dorm, lets try to get enter these Advanced Dormitories, our testers will be ready to test you with not only Rules Knowledge or Card Knowledge (because in this stage, you had been considered as a Great Duelist before by having a TOP Dorm as a Prove) but also Strategy and The Effectiveness Of Gameplay as the center of evaluation..
Thanks for your attention ! I myself highly recommended you to become an Advanced Duelist from the first we met, Right? haha, xD .Because there is still one Dormitory left after you mastered this Advanced Dormitory.. It is namely Ultimate Dormitory......
See ya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://infiniteadvanceduela.forumotion.com

Advanced Dormitory Up-Grade Services
Page 1 of 1